FAIR PLAY Menarini means fostering three values: Ethics, Loyalty, and Respect.
All Fair Play Ambassadors have these values incorporated in their DNA and every day they are committed to passing these values on, both on and off the field.
- To follow the rules, the spirit of sport, and the decisions of the referees.
- To condemn physical and verbal violence and all types of discrimination.
- Not to resort to deception to achieve success.
- To make one’s own experience available for the benefit of others.
- To reach out to shake your opponent’s hand.
- To applaud their victories as well as your own.
FAIR PLAY CHARTER
- To turn every sports meeting, irrespective of whatever is at stake and its importance, into a privileged moment, a happy event.
- To conform to the rules and the spirit of the sport I practice.
- To respect my opponents as I respect myself.
- To accept the decisions of referees or sports judges well aware that, just like me, they have the right to make mistakes, but that they do their utmost to avoid them.
- To avoid malice and aggressiveness in my actions, words and writings.
- To avoid using tricks or cheating to be successful.
- To maintain dignity both in case of victory and defeat.
- To help everyone with my presence, experience and understanding.
- To assist any sportsman who is injured or whose life is in danger.
- To be a real sports ambassador, making sure that the above principles are applied in my environment.